About Axiom Actuarial Consulting, LLC
Axiom is an actuarial consulting firm with broad capabilities in areas such as health care (including dental and vision coverages), pension, life insurance, employee benefits, special risk insurance, reinsurance, investment, finance and strategy. Axiom’s size, scalable as required, allows us to devote full attention to each project, emphasizing flexibility and efficiency, within a price structure that larger consultancies cannot match.
Our unique perspective allows us to tackle every project with traditional and non-traditional analytical tools that have a track record of success in many industries, including System Dynamics and Scenario Analysis. Whether an assignment is better handled with traditional actuarial or strategic tools (or, as it is often the case, with a combination of both), we understand that the best solution addresses the current problem within the framework of potential future changes.
Federal, State and Agency Designations
- Small Business Administration Registration
- System for Award Management Registration
- Commercial and Government Entity Code:6BXR6
- Data Universal Numbering System Code: 828329628
- Certified Participant in the Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Development Program
- Participant in the Small Business Administration Mentor-Protégé Program
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise by the following entities: State of Rhode Island, State of New York, City of New York, North Central Texas Regional Certifying Agency
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise by the following entities: Rhode Island Unified Certification Program, Milwaukee County, North Central Texas Regional Certifying Agency, Massachusetts Unified Certification Program.
- For Profit
North American Industry Classification System Codes
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 524298 – All Other Insurance Related Activities
Special Item Number Codes
- 520-13 – Complementary Financial Management Services
- 874-1 – Integrated Consulting Services
Standard Industry Classification Codes
- 8742 – Management Consulting Services
- 8748 – Business Consulting Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- 6411 – Insurance Agents, Brokers, and Services
- 7389 – Business Services, not Elsewhere Classified
- 8999 – Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Six Reasons To Work With Us
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are high
- We have broad combined experience working with insurers, reinsurers, MGUs, TPAs, plans sponsors, brokers, state governments, municipalities, financial institutions, private equity firms and more
- Our expertise is backed by designations widely recognized in the industry (FSA, ASA, FCA, MAAA, EA, CFA, MBA, MS)
- We are fluent in English, Spanish and French, and have substantial experience in US and in international markets
- Through presentations, publications, professional associations with universities, leadership roles in actuarial organization and frequent coloration with other professionals, we contribute to the development specialized knowledge
- Our price structure is flexible
To provide best-in-class consulting services by engaging professionals that excel in their areas of expertise.
To create value for our customers and society by blending robust actuarial techniques with innovative analytical tools, never utilized in the field.
Our uncompromised expertise and qualifications makes us the ideal partner for enterprises that value flexibility, creative thinking and personalized attention.